Arduino Ethernet Shield 2 With POE
The Arduino Ethernet Shield 2 with PoE has been designed to simply and quickly connect an Arduino to the internet. The module plugs into an Arduino board and is connected to the network via an RJ45 cable (not included), then follow a few simple steps to be able to control devices via the internet. As with all Arduino projects, hardware, software and documentation is freely available and open source.
The Power Over Ethernet (PoE) module is designed to extract power from a conventional twisted pair Cat.5 ethernet cable. The PoE module features an input voltage range of 36 to 57V, overload and short circuit protection, 12V output, high efficiency DC/DC converter, 1500V isolation, and is IEEE802.3af compliant.
The Eagle files can be downloaded here.
The schematic can be downloaded here.
The Wiznet W5500 Ethernet chip datasheet can be downloaded here.
- Includes Power Over Ethernet (PoE) module
- Requires an Arduino board (not included)
- Operating voltage 5V (supplied from Arduino board)
- Uses a Wiznet W5500 ethernet controller
- Supports up to 8 different socket connections
- Onboard MicroSD card slot
- Reset controller
- Information LEDs for power, link and data status
- Connection speed 10/100Mb
- Connection with Arduino on SPI port