Arduino WiFi Shield with Antenna Connector
The Arduino Wi-Fi Shield is based around an HDG204 controller and an AT32UC3 processor which together handle the heavy lifting required to connect your Arduino to 802.11b/g wireless networks. There is an open source Arduino Wi-Fi Library which further insulates you from low level detail and allows you to focus on your application. The library includes classes for client and server operation and a handy class to send and receive UDP messages. Open networks plus WEP and WPA2 Personal encryption are supported. Communication with the Arduino is via SPI.
The Wi-Fi shield also features a micro-SD card slot which is compatible with the Arduino SD Library.
- Connect to 802.11 b/g networks
- WEP or WPA2 Personal encryption supported
- Onboard micro-SD card slot
- Free libraries available to download
- ICSP header
- FTDI header
- Mini-USB for Wi-Fi shield firmware updates
- Connector for external aerial