N20 Gear Motor 4WD Bluetooth Controlled Smart Robot Car Kit w/ Tutorial for Arduino - Blue + Black
The kit is remote control smart car kit that is designed for Arduino development. When you get the parts, you can follow the electronic version of the installation tutorial to assemble the car. Every step has a clear graphic explanation, so the installation is very simple. The kit can help you learn Arduino programming and learn how to make interesting projects, such as ultrasonic distance measurement and display, bluetooth remote control smart car.
NOTE: The car will be shipped disassembled.
- Rubber tires: beautiful and wearable
- Using the N20 geared motors, small, large torque, long service life
- N20 motor has been soldered wires, easy to use
- The car chassis has been soldered regulator circuit and motor drive module, can be directly connected to motors.
- Car chassis can install Arduino UNO R3 and compatible motherboard, Digispark Motherboard
- You can install HC-SR04 ultrasonic sensor.
- You can install Bluetooth wireless transceiver modules, etc.
- It is suitable for DIY smart car project.
|Form Color||Blue + Black|
|Material||PCB + Alloy + Plastic|
|English Manual / Spec||Yes|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Dimensions||6.5 in x 5.12 in x 1.85 in (16.5 cm x 13 cm x 4.7 cm)|
|Weight||6.85 oz (194.2 g)|
|1 x Car Chassis
4 x N20 Motors with Connection Wires (wire length is 15cm)
4 x Motor fixators
4 x Rubber wheels (47*12*D3)
8 x M4 steel screws
8 x M4 steel hex nuts